The Mobile Shop offers a fresh, convenient way to shop for a prepaid or postpaid mobile phone. The Mobile Shop is Canada's newest, full service, multi carrier retailer operating within hundreds of Loblaws and Loblaw affiliated stores across the country. The Mobile Shop will offer the millions of shoppers that visit these locations on a weekly basis, simple, impartial advice on full range of wireless products and services. By offering customers more choice from Canada's biggest and best mobile providers in a comfortable and convenient shopping environment, The Mobile Shop will quickly become the recognized leader in this exciting and dynamic category.
We have immediate openings for Full-Time & Part Time Mobile Advisors to join our unique and dynamic team at our Newmarket location.
• Achieve all outlined sales goals and business objectives
• Approach and engage customers to uncover their wireless needs
• Complete all required training within specified timelines
• Responsible for achieving all key business objectives including sales, revenue and client experience
• Follow policies around operations, loss prevention and health and safety
• Offer outstanding customer service
• Follow operational guidelines to ensure Kiosk is meeting all compliance standards
• Complete weekly coaching sheets for review with Management
• Ensure all scheduled shifts are completed
• Complete all assigned tasks delegated by Management
• Passion for the telecommunications industry; keen interest in mobile devices and upcoming technology
• Professional, fun, and have great communication skills
• Organized and quick thinking
• Ability to problem solve
• Positive and enthusiastic
• Motivated to provide exceptional customer service
• Previous retail experience preferred, but not mandatory
• Be motivated to work in a dynamic and fast-paced Team environment
• Willing to learn and interested in continuous training and development
• Open, available, and flexible to work a variety of shifts/hours (evenings and weekends based on business needs)
• Follow the Dress Guidelines for every shift and ensure the brand is appropriately represented at all times
• Be willing to move within a 35 km radius of the original location if required
• Follow the peak season holiday black out period from mid August to mid September and the month of December
• Pass a criminal background check and credit check as a requirement of employment
• Be available to attend classroom training on an ongoing basis as required
• Competitive hourly wages and commission plan
• Fantastic Team Discount Program with various service providers
• Career Development Program and Sales Expert Program
• Flexible hours and schedules to suit your lifestyle
• Excellent team environment
Please reply with a copy of your resume attached.
We thank you for your interest in a career with The Mobile Shop.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Compensation: Competitive hourly rate + Commission
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.