Lentia Enterprises Ltd. (www.lentia.com) has an immediate opening for an experienced National Sales Manager, reporting directly to the President.
This is a new position, and will require frequent travel across Canada.
We require a highly motivated, seasoned professional with 3-5 years sales management experience who is well connected in the bakery industry and can manage a team of 8 sales reps across Canada. Sales experience in managing both inside and outside sales is expected.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
• A strong bakery background coupled with solid industry experience.
• Superlative analytical and interpretive skills.
• Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Strong understanding of the market.
• Proven industry relationships with solid contacts.
• Excellent written, oral and organizational skills.
• Strong knowledge and contacts in the distribution sector.
• Creation of sales budgets and target lists.
• Key Account development.
• High energy and enthusiasm as well as excellent listening skills.
• Strategic thinker.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Monitor sales activity, sales reporting and sales quotas.
• Trade show experience
Compensation includes base salary, commission and/or bonus, car allowance, expenses and fully paid benefits.
Interested? Please respond to this ad with your resume and a cover letter addressed to Human Resources. Please outline your salary requirements within the cover letter.
Please no phone calls.
This position will remain open until June 30, 2013.