Our client is a leader in the automotive manufacturing industry. They design and manufacture a variety of assemblies and metal stampings. They pride themselves on providing an environment where there is ample opportunity for growth and professional development. They are currently seeking an Industrial Electrician with experience in the automotive industry to join their team.
In this position, your responsibilities will include:
· Diagnosing and troubleshooting electronic system faults
· Modifying existing equipment and installing new equipment
· Tuning equipment and ensuring that adequate controls and safety measures are functional
· Carrying out electrical maintenance procedures
· Repairing and replacing parts as required by the company's preventative maintenance program
· Performing mechanical maintenance on machinery and automation
· Ensuring that replacements parts are on order so as to reduce downtime
· Inter-provincial industrial electrician certification (442A) is required
· Safety circuit knowledge and understanding is required
· Experience with MIG welding
· Strong knowledge of PLCs
· Hydraulics experience is an asset
Location: Aurora, ON
Compensation: $24.00 - $27.00 / hour
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.