Electrician for a leading automotive company (Concord)
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title "Electrician -- Concord" For further information call Prabhjot Rayat at ext.231
Provide all departments with safe, well maintained equipment, while ensuring quality and the ability to meet production requirements in a timely manner.
• Minimum 5 years experience in the field.
• Must be a licensed Electrician
• Understand how a PLC works and basic programming an asset.
• Extensive experience with Pneumatic, Hydraulic and Mechanical systems.
• Ability to interact with all levels of employees in a multicultural environment.
• Ability to read, write and speak English.
• Ensure that all associated lighting and power are in proper working order and meet all codes and
• Performs all electrical work including repairs on all equipment and machinery as required,
• Fixing 600-1000 ton presses
• Responsible for completion of necessary paperwork including work orders, log board entries, line book revisions as required in a timely manner.
• Assisting in the implementation of continuous improvement suggestions on the production line.
• Filling out parts used Form No.PU021.
• Performing routing preventive maintenance as required.
• Responsible for maintaining a clean tidy and organized work area.
• Work in a safe manner at all times.
• Adopt and practice Kaizen Principles and Concepts.
• Participate in Kaizen and GEAR activities.
• Follow all general procedures where applicable as indicated in the General Procedures section of the level III Procedure manual.
• Follow All Departmental General Procedures as well as procedures for this position as indicated in the level III Procedure manual.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Work in compliance and conform to QS9000, TS16949 and ISO14001 standards.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.