Integrated Wellness Clinic is seeking a part-time Office Manager to work at our multi-practitioner clinic. Located in the heart of Yorkville, this clinic blends scientific knowledge with traditional and natural forms of medicine, working with clients to put them into a balanced state of health. We work closely with medical practitioners such as ND's, MD's, Osteopaths, RMT's, Performance Coaches, and others to solve health issues while focusing on prevention. We use cutting-edge functional medical diagnostics to discover the root causes of problems and use a wide range of tools that can include Nutriceutical Supplementation, Clinical Nutrition, Traditional Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture, IV Vitamin Therapy, Homeopathy, Firstline (FLT) Therapy, Counselling, Physical therapies, and more.
The Office Manager contributes to the efficient day-to-day operations of the clinic office, and supports the work of the clinic practitioners.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides courteous/professional reception, clerical, and administrative support for practitioner services offered at the clinic
• Updates and maintains the integrity and accuracy of information management systems including scheduling, billing, invoicing, and ordering
• Designs filing systems and ensures that all client files are maintained accurately and confidentially
• Maintains medical/nutritional supplements/office supplies inventory and orders supplies as necessary
• Answers phone and e-mail inquiries in a professional and courteous manner and replies to general information requests with accurate information
• Actively contributes suggestions to improve efficiency of office practices and undertake self-directed completion of tasks
• Submits payroll reports and maintains communication with outsourced accounting
• Ensures a safe and healthy work environment in keeping with occupational health and safety standards
• Supports clients during the entire stay of their respective appointments ensuring a highly friendly and professional experience each visit
• Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
• Excellent time management skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
• Ability to anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of clients and practitioners to meet or exceed their expectations
• Proficiency in the use of database management software, Microsoft Office Suite, voice messaging systems, and e-mail
• Ability to take direction and exhibit flexibility in responding to fast-paced, changing circumstances
• Strong communication skills, friendly and approachable personality, and ability to form meaningful, professional relationships with clients
• Knowledge of holistic health practices or desire to learn
• Post-secondary education in related field an asset
Ideal candidate must be available to work Thursdays and Fridays, other days may become available. Background/interest in healthcare & wellness an asset.
Start date is as soon as possible.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.