About the job:
We are a group of multidisciplinary clinics in the GTA seeking a full time marketing professional to handle all of our marketing needs.
Working alongside the president, sales team and clinic managers, the marketing representative will develop and implement a successful marketing strategy.
• Develop and manage yearly marketing budgets
• Research and draft copy for email, newsletters, blogs, articles, etc.
• Monitoring and updating of social media pages with unique, creative and effective content
• Increase website traffic, Facebook "likes," and social media presence
• SEO management
• Managing and executing marketing campaigns
• Develop and coordinate production of promotional materials; brochures, signage, literature, etc.
• Regular website content updates
• Analyze web visits and promotional results to determine effectiveness and benefit to company
• Other marketing duties and functions as required
• College diploma or university degree in marketing, PR or communications
• In-depth knowledge of marketing principles and practices
• Exceptional editing and copy editing skills
• Excellent time management, interpersonal skills and decision making
• Previous experience in the health care industry an asset
• Ability to travel throughout the GTA 20% of the time
Please forward your resume along with your salary expectations
Compensation: T.B.D. Based on Experience
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.