We are looking for a Customer Service Representative with:
- successful sales skills
- a strong and confident personality
- good critical thinking skills
- excellent customer service skills
- good interpersonal skills, a team player with a proactive sales approach
Who you are:
- able to multitask in a fast paced environment
- an excellent verbal and written communicator
- reliable with a strong drive for results
- able to review information and understand the relevance
- able to handle stress and build relationships with all types of customers
- a quick learner
Lombardi Publishing Corporation is one of the largest consumer newsletter publishers in the world, with titles in these areas: Financial, Health, and Business Opportunity. We publish several hundred information products and periodicals. We have served over one million customers in 141 countries and have been in business since 1986.
We currently have an opening for an individual with a positive and professional attitude, outstanding sales abilities and clear communication skills to work as a Customer Service Representative within our team.
- Effectively and professionally answer incoming calls and resolve customer complaints/issues in a positive manner and return all calls by end of shift
- Educate customers on promotions or services to up-sell products/services and take orders as necessary to achieve monthly sales quotas
- Record accurate details regarding customer inquiries into database and escalate issues as needed
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Minimum Secondary School Graduate or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year proven success within customer service role with high volume of incoming calls
- Strong written and verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Flexibility to work varying shifts including evenings and weekends
- Proficient skills in MS Word, Excel and data entry
- If you enjoy interacting with people and have the great communication skills that we are looking for, then this may be the opportunity for you.
We offer a casual office atmosphere, an attractive base salary along with:
- Team activities
- Outstanding incentives
- Performance bonuses
- An employee benefits plan
Please email your cover letter identifying why you would be a fit for this position and your resume quoting "I can sell" in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you and welcome you to apply. We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for a telephone interview will be contacted.
Location: Pine Valley & Steeles - Woodbridge, ON
Compensation: Excellent Base Salary & Performance Bonuses / Incentives!!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.