Maintenance Mechanic -- Millwright for food manufacturing company (St Clair E & Warden Ave, Toronto)
Candidates must send resume at email@example.com with the title "Maintenance Mechanic (Millwright) for food manufacturing company"
and then register with us at http://www.gc-employment.com/jobsearch/index.php?option=com_catsuser&view=register
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Troubleshoot, repair and install high speed high speed packaging machine, mixers, ovens, cooling tower and tunnel, printing and wrapping machine with a working knowledge of electrical to allow efficient repair/replacement results
- Perform Preventative Maintenance and regular work orders and account for inventory and labour on computerized maintenance system.
- Perform documented regular preventative maintenance checklists on machinery, which includes but is not limited to pumps, chains, belts, pulleys, sprockets, control panels, valves, air solenoids, actuators, oil levels
- Ensure that coders are in good working order
- Inspect and maintain all electrical cords
- Assist the production lines with change overs and set ups
- Identify and report identified hazards and fulfill all Health & Safety, WHMIS, MSDS, and GMP policy requirements.
Education & Experience
- Licensed Millwright, certified to work in Ontario
- Strong knowledge of electronic controls, pneumatics and hydraulics
- Superior knowledge of packaging line set up, adjustment and maintenance
- Licensed as an industrial millwright, machinist or welding fabrication
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and meet strict deadlines
- Physically able to stand for long periods of time and perform all manual aspects of the job including but not limited to bending, twisting, lifting
- Accustomed to working with computerized maintenance and inventory reporting systems
- Excellent English verbal and written skills
- Self directed, motivated team player open to new technology with a sense of urgency and attention to detail
17.00 + Premium per hour
Location: St. Clair E & Warden Ave.
Compensation: 17.00 per hour + Premium
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.